Saturday 30 March 2013

With or without the champagne glitter paper?

If you have been following my recent posts you will know that I am helping with wedding favours for my best friends wedding next month (see Playing with wedding favours post).

Now we have a confirmed theme of butterflies, I've had to resort to the retired Butterfly punch to help me out.  The Beautiful Butterflies embosslits die would work just as well but unfortunately it doesn't allow for printing of the bride and groom's names on the back very easily!

Here is my batch of samples which are being mulled over - which would you pick, with or without the Champagne glitter paper that is still available?


Materials:
Butterfly punch (retired);
Card - Pink Pirouette;
Embossing folder - Vintage Wallpaper;
Flowers - non Stampin' Up!;
Champage Glimmer paper - rolled over from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, you can order a pack for £4.50 (item 127885).

1 comment:

  1. With the glimmer paper! I would choose either of the two on the right of the picture. I like the embossing but I also like the little flower. If you have lots of people with long names then would the embossing make that tricky? Very pretty, though. Well done, Jade!

    ReplyDelete