Sunday 21 April 2013

New 'scrapbooking' product range - release date 1 May


Anyone who has been following my recent posts will know that last week I attended a wedding in Mallorca. Since then, I've been back in the UK but have had no time to craft, so apologies for my numerous wedding related posts.

Today I have another related post to share with you, but this time for the scrap bookers and Smash book lovers out there. It's not quite finished but I just couldn't resist showing you the work in progress, as Stampin' Up! announced yesterday that they will be bringing out a new range of products called 'this and that' next month, and these are similar to the Smash range that I personally absolutely love :).

Here's my page:



You don't have to be tidy and neat with this style of scrapbooking and anything goes, the new Stampin' Up! range includes so gorgeous papers, notes/tags and washi tapes, all of which I just can't wait to get my hands on!

If you would like to find out more please contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com for full details, or check back on 1st May when the products will be released with a great discounted (15% off) bundle pack offer.

I am of course still taking orders whilst I am away, although the flat rate shipping offered by Stampin' Up! through UPS (£4.95) will apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment