Saturday 20 August 2022

Jewellery inspired by my travels

I've been creating jewellery for years. From macrame bracelets to seaglass earrings, and all sorts in between. A lot of my jewellery is inspired by my travels and sourcing materials/supplies often finds me exploring off the beaten track as well as enjoying some local experiences.


Creating is very therapeutic and also a great way to pass the time especially when on the road travelling.


Recently I've been mixing charms with seaglass which I picked up whilst beach combing. Beach combing is a therapeutic experience all of its own and something I urge you to give a try next time you are visiting the coast.


My latest creations include meditation and anxiety bracelets made from natural gemstone beads that are known for their healing properties. These bracelets help when you are anxious or stressed as a reminder to focus on each bead and breathe slowly. Sometimes I practice meditation using the beads on my bracelet  as well.


There will be a small selection for sale next month at a local Wellness Festival - proceeds will be donated to Mind. Please get in touch if you are interested in ordering something to support this great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment