Wednesday 22 January 2014

Chinese new year cards: 2014, year of the horse

Well, those of you that celebrate (and probably some of you that don't) will know that it's Chinese New Year at the end of the month. On 31 January 2014, it will be the year of the horse. Just happens to be my year too :)!

So, whilst back in the UK I was cornered by my mum and several long standing customers to make a few cards for the occasion. A quick emergency card stock request resulted in 3 designs in the end... 48 cards later!

Here's 2 of the designs:





Stampin' Up! fans may recognise the artisan label punch that I've used to create a lantern shape on the first card and then a border on the second. I can't get away from the lovely Stampin' Up! products even though I'm not longer a demonstrator, they are just such great quality.

The image is actually just a printed design that I've run off a batch load of, on my printer, to save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment