Saturday 17 January 2015

Finally finished my Travel Smash book

Ok, so I have been rubbish at regularly posting here so far this year. Mainly just haven't had a chance to get the craft stash out much, and have been busy finishing my Travel Smash book :).

I'm so excited that it's virtually complete, subject to a couple of  photos that I need to get printed and add.


It was almost becoming too big to complete, but thankfully I didn't have to rebind or take any pages out.

Here's one of the last pages from my recent trip to Cuba in December...



So, although I have shared quite a few of my smash pages previously, there appear to be plenty that I haven't posted pictures. Therefore I'll be spreading them out over the next few posts in case you want to bookmark my blog here or facebook page and follow along for the next few days.

If you want to check back through my posts for previous posts I've tagged them with '1 travel smash'.

I'd love to hear what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment