Monday 26 November 2012

60th easle

I'm having a bit of an issue with blogger currently so if no scheduled posts appear after today I'm still trying to fix the problem but will have more time soon so keep checking back :(.
 
Today I have a card created in an 'easle' style for a 60th birthday...
 


The base is Certainly Celery from the 'Subtles' collection and I've teamed this with So Saffron and Pink Pirouette.  The stamp set is one of the lovely hostess sets - Summer Afternoon, which I've coloured with a blender pen using Stampin' Write markers.
 
I've used the Labels Collection Framelits dies to cut out the image panel, So Saffron and then Pink Pirouette pieces and layered these up and then fixed to the easle folded base.
 
The So Saffron strip (embossed with Argyle embossing folder) on the base to prop up the card has been raised up with Dimensionals and then I have added a length of the lovely stictched grosgrain ribbon in Pretty in Pink under a Decorative Label punch that has been stamped with the numbers from the Memorable Moments stamp set.
 
Remember if you would like to order any products from the Stampin' Up! catalogues just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment