Wednesday 21 November 2012

Happy birthday Susan

It was my Aunt's birthday today... but hopefully she got to open the card on time :).
 
Here it is - featuring the lovely Happy Hour stamp set in the main catalogue:
 

 
I've used a Pool Party based and matted Tempting Turquoise behind a piece of Shimmery White card stock which has been embossed with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.
 
I've then stamped the chosen cocktail glass in Tempting Turqoise and Early Espresso onto Whisper White card and punched these out with the Perfect Postage punch before mounting on squares of Tempting Turquoise.
 
The sentiment is from the same set and I've created a co-ordinating tag using a parcel tag (non Stampin' Up!) by adding a strip of Tempting Turquoise punched with the Scallop Trim border punch and 3 more images.
 
I do hope Susan had a fabulous birthday x

No comments:

Post a Comment