Saturday 26 March 2022

Fabric scraps to ease stress and tension

I'm always looking for ways to be creative and if I can do a little bit to minimise the negative impact on the environment and contribute to living more sustainably then it will probably make the short list of my latest crafting projects. 

I love a charity shop, freecycle and finding a use for something that can be repurposed. Did I mention I love to craft?!

This project was inspired by a bunch of fabric scraps and some discarded rice that just wasn't as good as the usual Basmati I've grown up enjoying (I'm half Chinese!).


Ever heard of jelly rolls - I hadn't until my mum introduced me to them last year along with a sewing machine. I incorporated the remains of a jelly roll sewing project into a couple of these.

One of these little heart shaped heat pads has been great for the frozen shoulder pain that I've been suffering from since January.  

A natural way to ease stress and tension, help with muscle pain and so much more. Made with cotton and containing rice and dried lavender flowers (sourced locally from Mayfield Lavender farm).


No comments:

Post a Comment