Sunday 23 December 2012

Something for the table

Well, despite not planning on celebrating Christmas this year I have prepared just in case and have made these little wine glass charms for the table on Christmas day.  They were created with the Scentsational Season stamp set from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and some skrink paper (non Stampin' Up!).


I'm really pleased with these, here's a close up :).


I've just used the stamps as they are and inked in each of Real Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip directly onto the skrink plastic and then shrunk them with a heat gun.  I've then threaded a selection of beads onto a 'earring hoop' and ta dah!

This is a great stamp set for doing this sort of thing as the size shrinks down just right... need to identify some other sets that I can use for the same idea for another time?

No comments:

Post a Comment