Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas wrapping

I still have quite a bit of non Stampin' Up! crafting stash that I am selling off for charity - see here for more.  If you would like to stop by at my home (GU16) and take a look either today or tomorrow then please contact me.

Yesterday, I had a crafting session with a few friends.  Amy arrived with a little gift for me, which she had wrapped in some of the Be Good of Cheep DSP with a cute card/tag on the front...


This is such a cute card, created using the Scentsational stamp set 'gingerbread man', inked in Chocolate Chip onto Whisper White card and then cut out with the co-ordinating Holiday Collection Framelits dies.  Amy has teamed Real Red and Old Olive (Christmas favourites!) and some more of the Be Good of Cheer DSP for the base and added a Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment and some cleverly placed 'hearts' from the Owl Punch (cut from Old Olive) to create a 'bow tie' and 'bow' on the gingerbread people :).

What a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment