Thursday 13 December 2012

Belated new home card

Wow, what a day... I've been busy catching up with people, getting my car ready for the winter and at the same time also had the first viewing of my house.  Tomorrow is much the same and then I must start packing some boxes.

Here is a quick card made using the Little Additions stamp set (it's a baby themed set) but I've used it for a new home card...


I had to come up with something very quickly this morning before dashing out to deliver it, so I've opted for a Marina Mist base and a background of Pool Party which has been run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

The arm chairs and coffee table have been inked and stamped onto Whisper White and then carefully cut out (ok, so this wasn't a quick task after all!), and I've mounted the chairs using dimensionals to add some depth.  The sentiment is handwritten and punched out with the Word Window punch, and then I've sneaked in a non Stampin' Up! peel off which I stumbled across whilst clearing out my stash as the card just needed something else to liven it up a bit!

Don't forget I'm selling off some of my non Stampin' Up! craft stash for charity (see details here) this Sunday between 2 and 4pm at my home (GU16) so let me know if you fancy stopping by to pick up a few bargains.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment