Monday 31 December 2012

Smashing a page idea

I'm really getting into my scrap booking, or the alternative which is my Smash book (see what it's all about here) and love to use Stampin' Up! products for this.  

When I quit my job I wanted to create a page as a keepsake and had a pile of business and ID cards which I thought would be ideal for this.  I wasn't too keen on the original papers in my smash book so instead covered it with some of the papers from the Patio Party DSP pack and then created a sort of pin board style card holder by wrapping a length of Bakers Twine around the page to tuck the cards behind.


I still need to find a few bits and bobs to embellish the page fully but it's a great way to use Designer Series Paper (DSP) and leftover twine or ribbon.

Of course I've been busy creating numerous pages during my current trip to Arizona in the US... so am getting my crafting fix whilst I am away :).

See you next year x

No comments:

Post a Comment