Friday 18 January 2013

B is for...

...Baby of course!

And here is a cute little baby card made using the Alphabet Occasions stamp set that I am offering as a prize in my January draw, just place an order with me during the month of January to be in with a chance of winning (details here).  



The card is a Bashful Blue base, and I have adhered a panel of Very Vanilla which has been embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder using the Big Shot machine.

The DSP is from the lovely Patio Party paper pack and then I have added the cute little baby from the Happy You stamp set (hostess only) without the sentiment and punched this out with the Curly Label Punch. The border was created from 2 Curly Label punch shapes cut form Bashful Blue card...

...finally a button from the Naturals Designer Buttons pack to finish, tied with linen thread.  I always like buttons on baby and cards for men, what do you think?

I would love to see some other ideas using my favourite Alphabet Occasions stamp set, there are so many choices for these lovely sentiments. I just love 'em!








No comments:

Post a Comment