Thursday 24 January 2013

Next Jaded Crafter demo - Sat 2nd Feb at 2pm

Some of you may already know that I will soon be off on my travels again very soon.  Therefore I have arranged for my next demo on Saturday 2nd February (at 2pm) to incorporate both the launch of the new Spring/Summer catalogue and the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration event.

I will be hosting this event at my home (GU16) and there will be a FREE make and take project as well as a chance to look at the catalogue and some samples using the new products.


So, why not stop by and have a look at some of the new Stampin' Up! products on offer and also take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration 2013 event, where you will get the choice of limited edition stamp sets and other products for every £45 spend.

Tell your friends, book your place, it's FREE... just let me know as soon as you can so that I can make sure there are enough make and take projects available.

If you cannot make this event but would still like to give it a go I would be happy to send you the make and take project (pre stamped for you) for you to create in your own time - please just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.  I will also be happy to accept orders and can get them delivered directly to you for the flat UPS rate (£4.95) or alternatively combine with other orders that day for you to collect from me (GU16).

Hope to see you then x




No comments:

Post a Comment