Friday 4 November 2011

Bottle of something

I thought I would share a wine bottle tag idea with you today ... this can be adapted for a male/female/couple/etc as appropriate.  I have used the Clearly for You stamp set ladybird stamped in Chocolate Chip ink in the background (Crumbcake base card), then coloured with Rich Razzleberry ink using a blender pen.  The birds image has been stamped in Chocolate Chip with the 'for you' sentiment, all from the same stamp set and then punched with a circle punch before being mounted on a scalloped circle.

This stamp set is great for both male and female cards and gifts as it includes a variety of images:
Check out page 66 of the catalogue for more.
To order this stamp set or anything else from the catalogue contact me.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stampset, i always think bottle tags like this are fab - gives a personal touch to what would otherwise be a very generic gift! x

    ReplyDelete