Wednesday 16 November 2011

Reflection

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you that uses a brayer... a great tool that I have now acquired for myself after borrowing a couple of times from a fellow demonstrator.

For this card I have used the brayer for the sky in Marina Mist; the snow is created by tearing a sheet of paper and masking off the base of the Whisper White card and rolling the brayer over the top.

The trees from the Lovely as a Tree stampset have been inked in Chocolate Chip, as have the children on the sled from the Welcome Christmas stampset.  To create the reflection I have stamped the image onto the perspex piece of my Stamp-a-ma-jig and placed this below the stamped image... make sure the bottom of the reflection touches the original image otherwise it won't look realistic.

There are some great effects which can be produced using a brayer, my favourites are definitely the sunset... at just £9.95 this tool is a definite must have for any stamper.  Contact me to place your order today and also take advantage of the 10% discount that I am offering until the end of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment