Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas wish list and gifts

Have you got a Wish List from the Idea Book and Catalogue?

Have people started asking you what you want for Christmas?

To make sure you get the Stampin' Up! goodies you want for Christmas why not join my Wish List Scheme.

All you need to do is:

·         Email me your Wish List and then;
·         Give your family and friends my contact details and let them know you have a wish list with me.

If you would like cards with my contact details on to give them just let me know when you send the wish list.

Then, all they have to do is:

·         Contact me, let me know how much they want to spend and I will do the rest.

Would you like to give your family or friends something from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue?

If you want to give Stampin' Up! goodies to your family or friends you can either:

·         Order a gift voucher for the value of what you want to spend, which they can then spend with me; or
·         Order a collection of items.

Note that normal postage is £4.95 to any UK address but this can be combined with other orders and products can then be collected from me.

Please contact me to register you Wish List or place your order by Monday 10th December to ensure plenty of time for delivery ahead of Christmas. 
Remember that if you place your order before 30th November you will be able to get 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment