Sunday 27 November 2011

Wine glass charms

I've totally neglected my other crafting stash since I signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but have started to use some of the items from there with Stampin' Up! products. 

One of my favourite gifts are wine glass charms - which are great for parties (see here).  With Christmas and New Year fast approaching now is the time to get these out again :).

And of course these are ideal to fit into those lovely little boxes that I showed you yesterday...


Here are the charms laid out so you can take a better look:


These are made from hoops that are usually made into 'earrings' and I have threaded on beads and charms. 

If you have never seen these before, the idea is that you give one to each guest at a dinner party and they open and attach the charm to the bottom of their wine glass.  They will then be able to locate their glass for the rest of the evening.  It's great as it saves on glasses (!) and it adds that little touch to your dinner party.  I've had lots of people ask me to make a set for them after they have been over to dinner at mine... I'm now working on a few Christmas themed ones, which I will share with you soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment