Friday 18 November 2011

Thank you notes

I'm away for a few days in the Lake District again...


I thought I would share with you a couple of note cards that I made as part of this pizza box set last time I went up to the Lakes.  They are both made using the 'thank you' flower image stamp from the Easy Events stampset inked in Chocolate Chip and coloured with blender pens using Stampin' Up! markers.  I love the water colour effect that you can get with blender pens and it's so simple to achieve...


Both these cards use scraps from the brights DSP pack, the first uses small squares of paper behind the image panel in 2 different tones and the second uses just one design on the front of the card and behind the eyelet punched border on the inside too.
A Chocolate Chip decorative strip created with the eyelet punch and a couple of basic pearls finishes of the first card, but I have left the second card with just the DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment