Sunday 15 January 2012

Cherry birthday

I've made a fleeting visit home this weekend as will be back off to Cambridge tonight for 10 days - joy!  However, as well as the housework, washing and packing I've managed to complete a large batch order of Christening cards for a friend of mine, another batch of Chinese New Year cards (like this) and today I've been helping another friend with her Save the Date wedding invites.

So I will have a few different things to share with you in the week... but I'm afraid it might have to be scheduled posts again for a while as I'm not sure how much internet access I will have.

Whilst I am catching up ... today I have a card to share with you designed by my upline, Cate.  Check out the full details on Cate's blog.  Cate has used one of the new stamp sets from the Spring Mini Catalogue which will be available until 20th April... 'Fruit and Flowers'...

I love the simplicity of this card yet it would be ideal for some many of my friends as it's a nice cheery card.  The colours are Real Red and Lucky Limeade - great combo!

This layout would work for a lot of cards - I'm going to have a play with ideas ... check back soon for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment