Tuesday 10 January 2012

Sorry it's late bikers card

Here is a really quick card that I made for a guy at work who's birthday I totally forgot about whilst I was on holiday over Christmas/New Year! 


The sentiment is just typed on my pc and printed out on Whisper White card and then punched out using the Word Window punch.

Everything else is pretty straight forward:
Base - Basic Black card 12.5 x 12.5;
Bright DSP (striped Real Red);
Motorcycle stamp inked in Chocolate Chip and coloured with Real Red marker and them mounted onto a piece of DSP and then Marina Mist card.
Marina Mist punched with Scallop Trim border punch across the middle.

1 comment:

  1. Another great card! Also i hope you don't mind but i've given you a Liebster Blog Award,See my blog for more details!! http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html
    Well done! Amyxxx

    ReplyDelete