Sunday 29 January 2012

More SAB love

After attending Amy's demo in the morning I went for long walk yesterday afternoon, then treated myself to fish and chips for dinner before settling in to a late night of catching up on card commissions!  So now I have plenty of things to share with you over the next couple of weeks as well as lots of the Sale-A-Bration projects that we created at team training earlier this month!

Today I have managed to cram in various things when I probably should be putting my feet up before driving back to Cambridge tonight - but hey, I can rest when I am dead can't I?! lol - sorry!

To keep the creativity ticking over, here's another Sale-A-Bration sample for you... continuing the Valentines theme from a couple of days ago :).


It features one of the stamps from the Outlined Occasions stamp set which you can get free during the Sale-A-Bration event if you spend £45 or more:


To be completely honest this is my least favourite of the 4 sets that you can get, but I have seen more and more ideas using it, including this one that make me think it's almost as good as the others... and I would of course get it if I had the other 3 first :).

So for the card:

Base - Whisper White cardstock.
Side panel - Strip of Neutrals DSP and a piece of Whisper White card which has sticky strip along it and then pink glitter added.
Hearts - punched with the small heart punch from Real Red, Regal Rose and Blushing Bride cardstock.
Stamped image - this has been inked in Basic Black and then coloured with a blender pen using markers to create a layered effect.

I really love this card - it's a bit fiddly with all those hearts, but the final effect with the glittery strip is beautiful.

Don't forget my Sale-A-Bration coffee morning is on this coming Saturday between 10 and 12... so why not come along and make a card...

Just email me to for full details and my address at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment