Thursday 12 January 2012

New cupcake punch

This weeks has been the longest ever... looking for somewhere to live, trying to juggle 2 jobs and then being stuck in a hotel each night is not much fun by myself!  Hopefully once I find somewhere to settle things will improve.

So, back in the craft world....

Have you seen the new Spring Mini catalogue yet!  If not where have you been - check it out at the link on the right hand side of my site.  Or contact me and I will pop a copy in the post to you.

As well as the great Create a Cupcake set that is in the new mini catalogue, there is a co-ordinating punch.  I can hardly contain my excitement - I truely love this set and the punch just as much!  You don't even need the stampset... as the punch creates some lovely shapes that are just enough on their own.  However I urge you to purchase this before it is too late as the catalogue ends on 30th April and it is likely that these products will be discontinued after that.


So other than the sentiment which is from the Create a Cupcake 'new' stampset, this card has been created uses the cupcake punch and a few other punches.  The colours are Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo (hearts).  The punches also include the eyelet border, curly tag and owl punch (hearts).  The 'stalk' part of the stand is just cut freehand.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this - another card i plan to case!! xxx

    ReplyDelete