Wednesday 11 January 2012

This little piggy went to...

...Cambridge!

Monday was my first day in my 'new job'.  I'm now working in Cambridge on secondment for a few months.  It's going to be a bit of a shock to the system being back in an office after working from home for so long... although after a couple of weeks I hope to be able to just be there for 3 days a week and come home for a couple of days and the weekends.  Otherwise when will I find the time to do any crafting!?

I've taken this card with me along with a few other samples to try and encourage some of the ladies in my new office to get creative... I now just have to work out how to get a card making session into the social timetable :). 
The base is Pink Pirouette and I have used a panel of Perfect Plum DSP (with words) for the background and punched it with the eyelet border punch.  More punches here - the owl punch (for the pig in Pretty in Pink) and the scallop circle punch and 1 3/8 circle (for the circle cut from Wisteria Wonder and embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder using my bigshot).  The scalloped circle and heart as punch in Melon Mambo and the sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess only) stampset inked with Melon Mambo.

No comments:

Post a Comment