Friday 6 January 2012

Happy birthday Lee

Happy birthday Lee, I hope you’re having fun!

It’s my sister’s birthday today and she is in Barcelona so I didn’t quite manage to get this card to her before she left ... and as usual I haven’t sorted out a present yet either! 

The base is Wisteria Wonder cut and folded to create a 5x7” card base.  The base panel is Very Vanilla and the DSP is from the Cheerful Treat (Hostess only) pack.  I’ve used a piece of the Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon across the join and colour co-ordinated the Pink Pirouette that is in the DSP with the 30 which has been cut using the Timeless Junior Alphabet die run through the big shot machine.
For the cupcakes I’ve used Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder and So Saffron with the Create a cupcake stampset and co-ordinating punch. 
The sentiment is from the For My Family stampset which includes most family members and seems to feature on a lot of my card commisions. 
I'm totally loving this new stampset that was released in the new spring mini catalogue and there are so many ideas that you can create with it.  But be warned this item may not be available after the catalogue ends on 30th April 2012 so get it now whilst you can!

1 comment: