Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sale-A-Bration is finally here

Finally, today is the launch of Sale-A-Bration, where you can earn yourself a free limited edition stamp set (or paper pack) for every £45 spend in both the main catalogue and current Spring mini catalogue.

I have lots of samples created using all 4 of the sets that are available to share with you over the coming weeks while this great offer is on so do keep checking back.

I'm having a Sale-A-Bration coffee morning on Saturday 4th February 10am-12noon so why not come along and take a look for yourself.  There will be a Make and Take project too and it's FREE, so just contact me to book your space.

Before I start sharing these great samples with you I have to tell you about the great papers that Stampin' Up! are offering this year as well as the stamp sets. 

I'm not normally a big designer paper fan as I like bold designs and less flowery cards and papercraft items... but the Sale-A-Bration papers are absolutely stunning.  You have to check them out for yourself but they really are very lovely.


So, here is one of the cards that I have been saving to share with you that features one of these lovely papers.


I have totally CASE'd this idea from Amy who is fast becoming my 'partner in crime' when it comes to creating ideas :0)! 

The base is Whisper White, but I have braved teaming this up with some Very Vanilla shaded papers from the Sale-A-Bration pack which feature cute little blue birs and green patterns that seem to work well for an Anniversary card.  Having run a piece through the Top Note die using my big shot machine, I have then layered this over a 5cm strip of Very Vanilla card which I have mounted onto Marina Mist card which is slightly wider.  Using Pear Pizzazz on the background image from the Charming stampset I have stamped both ends of the strip before fixing it to the card base and overlaying the panel.

For the birds I've used my trusty bird builder punch on Sahara Sand card and with Wild Wasabi for the leaves.  Note that the bird wings are cut from scraps of DSP from the subtles pack.

To finish I've used the sentiment (inked with Marina Mist) from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set - which is fast becoming a feature on every project of mine lately... and a couple of basic pearls.

I really love this idea and will be playing around with a few other similar ideas as soon as I can find some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment