Monday 2 January 2012

Happy new year and 10% off

Good morning all!  And a very Happy New Year...

Apologies for not posting yesterday but by the time I landed at Heathrow and had got my luggage and then driven home I was serioulsy exhausted and also suffering from major toothache and earache so just put myself to bed!  I'm probably still on Sri Lankan time as been up for hours doing washing and sorting out the madness that I have come back to so will hope to be back to daily posts soon.

For now I just wanted to remind you about my new Spring Mini catalogue launch tipple on Wednesday (4th January) evening at my home from 7.30 - 9.30pm.  Hopefully if I can get myself organised by then I will be able to share with you some samples using the new products and a quick make and take project.

I will also be offering 10% off any orders placed on the night in case you can't wait until the Sale-A-Bration promotion which starts on 24th January.

So why not come along and join me for a drink whilst taking a look at the new catalogue.  Feel free to bring a friend - just let me know if you are coming by email at: jadedcrafter@gmail.com

Hope to see you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment