Saturday 6 October 2012

Catalogue launch event ice creams

It's been a busy day of crafting, with my catalogue launch event this afternoon and then some more crafting with friends... I was so engrossed I completely forgot to take photo's of their great cards :(.
 
I've also been finalising the card designs for my upcoming Christmas card club... and then my sister arrived and after dropping her off this evening to a wedding reception I have finally sat down :)
 
So here is the make and take project that I CASE'd from a card that my crafty friend Amy shared with us as her swap at a recent demonstrator get together.

 
Here's Amy's card:
 

This card uses the Cupcake Builder punch... to create ice creams.  You will see we have used Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock for the different lumps of ice cream and the cone is actually created from Crumbcake card stock, using the base of one of the pennants from the Perfect Pennants die, although the Petite Pennants Builder punch would work just as well.  The cone has then been embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder.
 
For the make and take card I've used a Very Vanilla card base and a Decorative Label punch cut from Pool Party card stock for the background piece. 
 
Check back tomorrow for a slight twist on the make and take card which utilises the lovely Create a Cupcake set that is now back in the main catalogue, and from which I have used the sentiment for the card above.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment