Tuesday 9 October 2012

Christmas countdown...

I have a few Christmas themed ideas to share with you today, from some fellow demonstrators...
 
... and despite not celebrating Christmas again this year, I am still running my Christmas card club - which is almost full, as they start next Thurday (18th)!  Check out my classes page for more details and remember you will get 10% off any purchases from the catalogues placed during the club sessions.
 
So, with just 77 (think I've counted them correctly!) days until Christmas, here are some nice quick ideas for you to start getting ready for December the 25th.
 
Made by Daniela, using the Ornament punch with some DSP and Dazzling Details
 
Made by Sara, using the Snow Flurry dies from the Autumn/Winter catalogue
 
Made by Erica, and full of jelly beans - yum!
If you would like to book a class, bookings close this week - so contact me as soon as you can.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment