Tuesday 16 October 2012

Lovely as a tree

Well I did in fact get back into the UK from Italy late last night and have been back at work today... I'm a bit behind on my travel blog posts but I have a couple of entries so far from my long weekend which you can catch up on here if you are interested.
 
On the crafting front, today I have another swap to share with you.  This one is absolutely gorgeous, although the photo just doesn't do it justice!  Created by a recently new demonstrator, Lauren, apologies that I don't have a link to her site to share with you (not actually sure if she has one?).
 

 
Lauren has used the long standing Lovely as a Tree stamp set, which has been in the Stampin' Up! catalogue forever... but it's a stamp set that I absolutely love. 
 
Using an Elegant Eggplant base and adding Bashful Blue (carefully rounded on 2 corners) behind the Very Vanilla image panel, Lauren has stamped the image and added Dazzling Diamons Stampin' Up! glitter... which I just love, however am never brave enough to use as I get really messy.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes which has been raised up with a dimensional and embellished with the leaf image from the same stamp set.
 
My Christmas card club starts on Thursday evening and I can squeeze in one more person, so if you would like to come along let me know asap via email at jadedcrafter@gmail.com so I can prep all the cards you will be making :).

No comments:

Post a Comment