Wednesday 3 October 2012

Showcasing summer starfruit

So the new catalogue is out, the new in colours are out and if you sign up as a demonstrator in October or November you can get FREE papers for 6 months!
 
Now for some project ideas...
 
This card introduces the new Summer Starfruit in colour, which, if I am honest, I initially turned my nose up at.  
 
When I saw the new Comfort Cafe suite on page 130 of the main catalogue, I changed my mind as Summer Starfruit works so well with autum colours, which I just love.
 
The card above is a Pool Party base which I have pierced using the new Paper-Piercing Tool on page 181 of the new catalogue.  I've then created faux stitching with a Stampin' Write marker pen over the holes.
 
For the centre piece I have die cut Summer Starfruit card stock and Soft Suede using the Labels Collection Framelits dies and then mounted some of the lovely Comfort Cafe fabric onto card with the fabric adhesive roll and then die cut a buttrefly using the Beautiful Butterflies die.  A couple of Basic Pearls to finish and a sentiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment