Friday 26 October 2012

Punch art santa

I'm afraid I've sneeked my current favourite stamp set onto one of the Christmas cards that we made at my Christmas card club session last night :)!

 
Those little alpabets form the Occasions Alphabet stamp set are just great for everything...
 
The card features a punch art santa made from a variety of punches:
 
Scallop Circle
1 3/8 Circle
Word Window
1 1/4 Square (cut in half diagonally to create hat)
Owl Punch (nose and hat bobble)
 
The papers are from the Festival of Prints DSP pack... which is also great for no Christmas cards - check out the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue on page 20 to see for yourself.
 
And if you fancy some of those Googlies - googly eyes, they come in packs of 50 and are just £2.25.
 
I'm placing an order soon so you can also save on postage if you live close to me (GU16) and can collect your products.
 
Contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment