Friday 12 October 2012

Betsy's Blossoms bookmark

I'm off to Italy today - Lake Garda to be precise :)... but you can keep tabs on me via my other site and blog.
 
Whilst I am gone, plenty of scheduled posts for you so don't worry!
 
Today I have a little bookmark to share with you made by a fellow demonstrator - Pip.
 
Pip has used Pool Party for the bookmark itself and Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight to decorate. 

 
The Betsy's Blossoms stamp set isn't my sort of set, but then I saw this bookmark... :).  If I don't buy it for myself, it's because I already have too many other sets to play with first, but it's on my wish list!
 
Do you have a wish list?  Maybe now is the time to start compiling one ready for Christmas or an upcoming birthday, you can then get your family/friends to place an order with me and get something you actually want... check out my wish list page and get them to contact me today at jadedcrafter@gmail.com or via telephone on 01252 834132 / 07968 951957.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment