Friday 5 October 2012

Wedding butterflies

Hopefully Tori and Macca will not be getting any wedding butterflies this morning though!  I'm off celebrate with them later today as they finally get married.  It should be a great day, here's the card I made them...
 


Using Calypso Coral and Gumball Green (new in colour) with Shimmery White card stock I've utilised the Labels Collection framelits and Beautiful Wings embosslits.  If you look closely you will see the white central frame has been stamped with one of the images from the Apothecary Art stamp set and coloured with Stampin' Write markers in co-ordinating colours.
 
The wedding stationery colours (as you will know if you are a regular follower of my blog) were the old in colours Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait, which are no longer available, but I think these 2 colours make a healthy replacement :).
 
I've also added a embossed strip of Shimmery White over a strip of Gumball Green card stock, embossing with one of the Adorning Accents folders.  Finally Teeny Tiny Wishes 'For the Newlyweds' fits just nicely and a few Basic Pearls.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment