Thursday 11 October 2012

Owl occasions

If you are a regular follower of my blog, you will no doubt know that I love the Owl punch :).  But despite thinking I loved him so much that I wouldn't ever have eyes for another owl again (lol)... there's a cute little owl in the Owl Occasions stamp set in the Autumn/Winter catalogue that has caught my eye!
 
Julie, a fellow demonstrator gave me this cute little swap at a recent get together... I always love her ideas and this one is no exception.
 


Julie has used a Soft Suede base and then run a piece of Crumbcake card stock through the Woodgrain textrued impressions embossing folder (also from the Autumn/Winter catalogue).  For the frame, she has used one of the Window Frames framelits dies and slipped Mr Owly onto some Very Vanilla.
 
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set... they have matching dies to make cutting out easy, but you can cut them out by hand too.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment