Monday 22 October 2012

Peek-a-boo baby card

Phew what a weekend... I'm knackered!
 
Saturday was a crafting day and yesterday was a day of walking in the rain.  Today I'm back in the world of work... and fortunately at home for the day, but up to Cambridge tomorrow.
 
So today I have a commission to share with you for a a friend/colleague, and I'm really excited because I got to play with my new Occasions Alphabet stamps again :). 
 
You will see that the card features one of the stamps from a hostess set in the main catalogue, Happy You. 

I've cut a piece of Bashful Blue with the Perfect Pennants die on my Big Shot machine and then also cut a Whisper White piece and trimmed off the border before stamping the image in the centre.  I've used a blender pen with Stampin' Write markers to colour the cute little baby.
 
The base is Crumbcake and I've stamped the lettering from the Occasions Alphabet stamp set inked with a Marina Mist Stampin' Write marker and then punched out with a 1/2 inch circle and mounted on a 3/4 inche circle of Bashful Blue.
 
Finally some lengths of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon on the bottom and a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set... and voila.
 
If you host a party or workshop you will be entitled to the hostess rewards of £'s to spend on products, including the lovely Happy You stamp set featured on this card.  See further details here and Contact me to book your party or workshop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment