Saturday 27 August 2011

Great day and 1st class

Well, I have had a fabulous weekend so far and it's only Saturday!  Having had 2 demo's today I am totally exhausted but have had lots of fun sharing my love of card making with friends/family and neighbours.

Thank you so much to everyone who came along to support me and find out what it's all about.  I think I have come to the conclusion that the simpler the Make and Take's are the better, although the ladies at this morning's demo we all naturals despite none of them ever having made a card before! 

So as I forgot to take any photo's of the demo, instead, here is the box set that I am planning for my first class on Sunday next week.  There are still a couple of spaces left if you want to sign up to make a mini pizza box and matching cards. 



Sunday 4th September - 11am: Mini Pizza Box with Cards (£5/£10)

This class has been inspired by my upline Cate as it was the first Stampin' Up! class that I ever attended, so I can personally vouch that this is ideal for beginners as well as more advanced card makers.

You will learn how to make and decorate a mini pizza box and at least 3 co-ordinating cards, all using the Just Believe stamp set.

All materials will be supplied. The price of this class is £5 but for £10 you can get a reel of Whisper White satin ribbon (RRP £6.75) included in the price - book by 31st August to obtain this offer.

The Just Believe stamp set includes 9 different stamps, including 4 sentiments and 2 border stamps.  This is such a great set to start with as there are endless ways to combine the images with the sentiments and borders. 

If you can't make this class but would like to order the stamp set I will be placing an order on Tuesday, so if you live close to me you can get free postage and I will also provide you with the full instructions for the box and cards as well. 

To keep up to date on upcoming offers and classes contact me with your email address and I will add you to the mailing list. 

For those of you that don't already know the retirement list will be released on the 1st September so you will have a few days to order these items before I go on holiday on the 8th.  Full details of the list will be posted here the same day, and I will email those on my mailing list too so sign up now so you don't miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment