Friday 5 August 2011

Signing up

There's quite a lot of paperwork to read through before signing up to become a demonstrator. Fortunately my upline, Cate, has been with Stampin' Up! for 3 years, so she had plenty of guidance to share.

The most important part of the paperwork is choosing what to include in the starter kit. I love the fact you can customise the kit with the stamp sets and colours that you want.

However, it's hard to choose which sets to have, but in the end I went with a mixture of those that I thought would allow me to produce a good variety of samples and one that I am already familiar with - the stamp set that I used when I attended my very first class with Cate: Just Believe.

Once I had submitted all the paperwork to the support team it didn't take long before a bunch of emails and information was sent through to me. There was so much to take in, so I made myself familiar with the website resources first... then went about setting up my blog, and now I'm just itching to get my hands on the products so that I can start making things.

No comments:

Post a Comment