Friday 12 August 2011

Note card

The sentiment that comes with the Just believe stamp set that I have used in this card fits perfectly inside a 1 and 1/4 inch circle punch and also the border (without the flowers coloured in).  As I don't have the punch I've just cut a circle out for this before stamping the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and then edging it with Old Olive ink so it stands out when raised with dimensionals.

I've coloured the background stamp with the markers - which takes a while as there is a lot of detail in the image... to ensure the ink isn't dried out before making the stamp you need to 'huff' on the stamp - trust me it works, this is a top stamping tip which works really well with the Stampin' Up! marker pens, although I have tried it in the past with other markers which not such a good effect.

Materials:
Just Believe stamp set (120453);
Patterns DSP stack - brights (117155);
Old Olive marker pen (100079);
Rich Razzleberry marker pen (120970);
Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049);
A4 cardstock - Whisper White (106649);
Old Olive stamp pad (102277) - for inking the edge of the circle with sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment