Saturday 13 August 2011

Complete card set

All the cards I have created for this box set use the Just Believe stamp set and each card includes at least 2 different techniques. 

Check out my previous posts for how full details for 3 of these cards.  I'm not going to post the details for the last card or the box until after my first workshop as I am hoping to use the card for the Make and Take and the box is a great way to present them all together.

If you want to attend my free workshop later this month please contact me and I will email you with dates once these are confirmed.

Full details of how to make the remaining card and box will be posted in due course.

The Just Believe stamp set is a great one to start with as it includes 3 image stamps, 4 different sentiments 2 different border stamps; all of which can be inked using a variety of techniques in order to produce numerous cards and gifts.  You will have to check back soon for some of my gift ideas for this set.

Just Believe stamp set - Idea Book & Catalogue (page 57)


You will find the Just Believe stamp set on page 57 of the current Ideas Book and Catalogue priced at £32.95 for the wood mounted set (116948) or just £25.95 for the clear stamp set (120453).

If you would like to order the Just Believe set during August and can collect it from me there will be no postage charge and I will provide you will a work sheet giving full details on how to make the complete set of cards and box featured here.  Don't forget that you will also need card stock, ink, designer papers and other accessories as detailed in my 3 previous posts, unless of course you decide to come up with your own ideas for this stamp set :).

No comments:

Post a Comment