Today something a little different which I wanted to share specifically with those ladies that purchased the Just Believe stamp set from me in August. It's a corner bookmark using one of the stamps from the Just Believe stamp set...
- Cut a 10.2 x 10.2cm square of the A4 Crumbcake.
- Measure and lightly mark the halfway point on 3 of the sides (ie 5.1cm).
- Use the border punch along the straight bottom edge to decorate (*optional).
- Cut a 7 x 7cm square of DSP and cut diagonally so that you have 2 triangles. Stick one to the front and one to the back of the bookmark.
- Cut a 2.5cm strip of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and stamp with versamark ink, then once dry stick underneath the triangle on the front of the bookmark.
- Ink up the image with the Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist marker pens and stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the circle punch (*circle can be drawn with a protractor and cut out by hand) and mount on a scalloped circle (*use scalloped scissors as an alternative or just cut round the circle leaving a 0.25cm strip) of Crumbcake cardstock. Then stick to the bookmark using a dimensional.
- Finish with jewels on the scallops (optional).
Just Believe stamp set (120453);
Patterns DSP stack - brights (117155);
Marina Mist marker pen (119679);
Rich Razzleberry marker pen (120970);
A4 smooth cardstock - Crumbcake (121685);
A4 smooth cardstock – Whisper White (106549);
A4 smooth cardstock – Rich Razzleberry (119981);
Versamark ink (102283);
*Eyelet border punch (119853);
*3.5cm circle punch (119860);
*4.4cm scalloped circle punch (119854);
Stampin' dimensionals (104430);
Sticky strip or adhesive.
If you want to order the Just Believe stamp set from me I will provide you with the full instructions for the Just Believe cards and box set that I have been using in my recent demo's. The full details for each of the cards can be found in my earlier posts (just go to the Just Believe lable option from the list to find them all) but I have saved the instructions for the box for those that order the stamp set from me ;). So if you haven't got this set yet and want to place an order this month best to do it now as I will be off on my travels for 3 weeks from 9th September.