Thursday 11 August 2011

Card samples

I am working on a set of cards using the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive colours and the Just Believe stamp set. I'm trying to use a couple of different techniques for each of the cards, with a box to pu them all in.
I've used an A5 piece of the Crumbcake card for the base.  The DSP is cut to 14 x 8.5cm and the white card to 12 x 6.5cm.  I've rounded the corners of each panel with my scissors before stamping the image and sentiment using the Rich Razzleberry ink pad.  Tying the ribbon around the bottom of the stamped was a bit fiddly, but knots are in my view much easier than bows.

The image was then stuck to the DSP panel and I have added a few jewels to the flower centres.

 
Materials:
Just Believe stamp set (120453);
Patterns DSP stack - brights (117155);
Rich Razzleberry ink pad (115658);
Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049);
A4 smooth cardstock - Crumbcake (121685);
Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon (119752);
Basic rhinestones (119246);

No comments:

Post a Comment