Sunday 30 October 2011

Easy events box set with scraps

Happy Sunday!

I'll be on my way back home today... I have been in the Lake District making use of my Aunt/Uncle's holiday let, with friends for the weekend.

Here is the set of cards that I made for my Aunt as a thank you gift.


The box is based on the pizza box idea that I got from my Upline (Cate) and adapted slightly for a class sometime ago (see past class details here).  The cards are 10 x 10 cm in size and fit into the mini envelopes, all of which can be concealed inside the cute box.

 
I've decorated the box with a square of Very Vanilla cardstock stamped with the Christmas image (but without the sentiment) in Chocolate Chip ink, then mounted the panel onto a square of brights DSP (Old Olive spots).  The image is coloured with subtles markers using a blender pen.  The sentiment is from the Just Believe stampset and the flowers are made with the Boho Blossoms punch.

The cards were made from a variety of scraps of DSP and cardstock from the brights and subtles packs...

I still have space at my Cards for all Occasions class that uses the Easy Events stampset, next Saturday (5th November) at 10.30am. Check out my classes page for more if you are interested in booking to attend. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gift! I'd love the instructions of how to make the pizza box! X

    ReplyDelete