- Cut a piece of Whisper White 10 x 20 and fold in half to create the card base.
- Cut a piece of Real Red 9.5cm x 9.5cm and stick to the card base.
- For the panel you will need a piece of Whisper White cut to 6 x 6cm and a piece of Old Olive cut to 6.5 x 6.5cm.
- Note that I have used the Boho Blossoms punch on the corners of each of the Red and White panels.
- Stamp the bauble image 3 times onto a piece of Whisper White card and cut each image out. To create the 3D bauble you need to fold each image into half vertically. Then take the first folded image and put glue on one half. Then stick the second folded image onto this piece so that the edges line up. Repeat the glue on the second piece as before and stick the last folded image onto this.
- When you let go the bauble shape should unfold so that you have 3 sides showing and the back will be blank. Glue the back and stick the bauble to the Whisper White square that you cut above.
- Mount the completed panel onto the card then stamp the sentiment underneath. I have used part of the Merry Christmas sentiment – just the word ‘Christmas’.
Monday, 17 October 2011
Christmas card kit idea
Here is a card idea that you can make with the Christmas card kit that I have put together... see my Offers page.