Monday 3 October 2011

A tissue a tissue...

Having been suffering from a cold since I was in Romania... I'm debating whether I might just be suffering from hayfever instead, given the warm weather there and the fact that we have been having hot weather too in the UK...

Here is another tissue box as I have been using a lot of kleenex recently and also as I have had a couple of requests for the instructions.


Take a piece of Crumbcake card 4 5/8 x 8 and score at 1 1/2, 2 5/8, 5 1/4 and 6 3/8.  Stamp the butterfly image (from the Clearly for You set) over the card.  Then cut a piece of Daffodil Delight 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and score all 4 sides at 1 inch.  Cut slits into the opposite sides and fix with sticky tape. 

Once the inner box is complete you will need to cut a 1 x 2 3/8 piece of card to fit over the inside end of the box where the ribbon tab needs to be stuck.  Once done you can fit the outer sleeve around the drawer so that it fits comfortably and opens, and then stick together.

I decorated the top with a piece of card stamped with the background image from the Clearly for you set and then added the sentiment to a oval punch shape but this can be adapted to suit.

Let me know if you make any of these as I would love to see your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment