Tuesday 11 October 2011

New 'In Colours' and save on postage

Every year Stampin' Up! introduce five new colours.  You can buy Cardstock, Inkpads, Markers, DSP, Ribbons and Brads'in the 2011-12 In Colors - check out page 90 of the new catalogue for full details.


On Thursday I have my new catalogue party at my home and there will be a make and take project using some of these new colours for you to try out.  If you haven't booked your place let me know by Wednesday (tomorrow) at the latest please.

If you would like to order any of the new 'In Colour' products or any other Stampin' Up! products and save on postage (normally £4.95) I will be placing an order on Thursday so if you let me know by then I will split the cost with you.  Contact me via email at jadedcrafter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment