Thursday 20 October 2011

Birthday boy

This card is a nice quick and simple one that uses the cake image from the Easy Events stampset.  I've layered up the stamped image and then mounted the panel onto Island Indigo cardstock.  The DSP is from the brights pack and I have punched circles using the owl punch 'eyes' from Island Indigo scraps and then adhered them in a row along the top of the DSP panel.

The letters were cut using the timeless type junior alphabet die run through my big shot.  I love how easy it is to cut lettering out with these dies... and they are great for personalising cards and gifts.

I've got a class scheduled for 5th November which will give you a chance to make 4 different occasion cards using the Easy Events stamp set. Check out my classes page for more if you are interested in booking to attend. 

Please note that to ensure you will have your stampset in time bookings need to be made by tomorrow.

I will continue to take further bookings until the class is full (but you may have to wait until after the class date for your stampset to arrive).  If you would like to attend the class but don't want the stampset this will be £6 to cover the cost of materials etc.  Contact me to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment