Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day Dad

Well, I hope my Dad is having a good day... he's not really into celebrating Father's Day but of course it's another reason to make a card and I know he does secretly appreciate them :).

Thanks Dad for all your help with everything, especially the house x


Dad has always (at least in my time lol) owned a Harley Davidson... so the motorcycle stamp set is ideal for him.  This card was inspired by my crafty friend Amy, when I saw her make it I just had to CASE it too!

Just a square of Whisper White, stamped with the image, 3 times starting from the right hand side and without reinking the stamp... it creates a lovely effect that looks like the motorcycle is moving (?).  The ribbon (retired) has been stuck with red tape and then I have then mounted the card onto Early Espresso card and then the Crumbcake card base and added the Happy Father's Day sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Here's another using some of the Early Espresso Grosgrain ribbon which is available in the current catalogue... and using a sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set instead...


No comments:

Post a Comment