Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wedding hearts

Wedding season is upon us it seems.  I don't actually own any of the wedding stamp sets yet, although I have got my eye on the Love and Laughter stamp set in the current Summer mini catalogue.

So, for these wedding cards I have used the Heart punch and some embossing folders.  Actually amazingly simple to make once you have punched out the pieces and embossed them.


The papers are from the Beau Chateau DSP paper pack, which I am sad to say is probably up there in my favourites as it has papers which are suitable for feminine and masculine cards, and sadly I have almost used up my pieces from a paper share ...


The framelits dies make a great background, after I have embossed them with the Perfect Polka dots die, and the lovely Organza ribbon is also moving up my list of favourites as it adds the final touches to give a more luxurious feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment