Saturday 30 June 2012

Happy Birthday Kat!

One of my friends, Kat, is celebrating her birthday this evening, so looking forward to that.  I am posting her card a bit before she will get it... so hopefully it won't spoil the enjoyment!


The card base is Melon Mambo and I have used some of the papers from the Hostess DSP pack - Cheerful Treat cut with the Labels Collection Framelits dies.  Onto this I have mounted a frame cut with Melon Mambo and then I have raised up the stamped image from the Apothecary Art stamp set from the Summer mini catalogue with dimensionals after colouring with Stampin' Write Markers.  The sentiment is from the All in the Family stamp set and I've finished off the card with a Designer Button tied with some Bakers Twine, also from the Summer mini catalogue.

The Summer mini catalogue only runs until the end of August, so why not book a FREE party in July or August and you can purchase products from both the mini and the main catalogue and get your own copy of each to keep from FREE. 

Finally I wanted to share with you an idea I came up with to utilise the bookmark that I shared with you yesterday (see here).  I've used it as a gift tag on the pile of presents that I and the girlies have clubbed together to give to Kat... and of course tied it all up with Stampin' Up! ribbon as she will be just as excited about keeping that for her crafting stash too!

No sneak peak of what is inside - Kat will have to wait until tonight :).





No comments:

Post a Comment